Casino Science empowered a mid-western destination casino to automatically identify declining players.
- The casino had high value players that would over time slowly dis-engage from gaming activity on property.
- Given the volume of activity, number of players, and limited resources, the casino marketing team had significant challenges in identifying early enough when activity from high value players in decline.
- The property also had challenges in identifying which high value segments of their player database to reactivate.
- Deployed Predictive modules across the property for the marketing team, including:
- Personalized ADT Analysis - enables a marketer to evaluate incline/decline activity using a pattern matching algorithm to identify changing player behavior
- ADT/Freq Analysis - allows a marketer to rapidly parse out player segments by using a segmentation algorithm across a play range and then tradeoff ADT and visit frequency
Read Another Story
- The casino marketing team was able to use personalized ADT trend analysis to automate the detection of declines in gaming activity for high value players. The marketing team would use this insight to re-initiate contact through the host program and through targeted promotions.
- The marketing team identified underserved high value player segments that were starting to fade and created specialized promotions to target with re-engagement
- Segments targeted using these modules resulted in a 30% on-property conversion rate. The casino generated 6x the theo when compared to standard monthly promotions.